Fully booked with 120 participants
This Masterclass on Tour is the second edition of the sold-out Masterclass Digital & Social Marketing held in Dublin on September 20-21, 2013.
The January Masterclass provides an alternating program of practical, intensive digital marketing and social media workshops in Dublin, hosted by the premier digital marketing and social media companies in the world, including Facebook, LinkedIn, HubSpot, Google, Marketo, Yammer, Acquia (Drupal),DataXu, Twitter, Nanigans and BlueKai.
This Masterclass on Tour provides insight into:
- how digital & social media marketing can support the delivery of corporate strategy
- how to enhance business performance
- how to facilitate employee engagement
Aimed at Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PR, Advertising, Online Content and e-Commerce professionals (agency or client-side), who want to effectively integrate a social media marketing plan to deliver their business strategy.
A carefully designed program with an efficient schedule making use of the various locations in Dublin’s docklands business district will provide each participant with eight different 90-minute workshops or seminars – on location at the global companies’ European Head Quarters in Dublin or at a special venue in the Docklands business district.
Although each of the experts of the facilitating digital marketing and social media companies will teach about the unique features and specifics of their own products and services, the combined workshops and seminar will also generally provide insight into:
- how to build a company’s visibility, reputation and profits in a digital economy
- how to attract prospects through networking online
- business accounts: Full overview of functionality available to businesses
- how to truly engage and create a community of brand ambassadors with customers and prospects
- how to support in lead generation and client attraction
- best practice tips and tactics for social media marketing and communications
- social media governance and social media policies
- models regarding digital advertising and setting online advertising objectives
- design of online advertising and campaign integration
- optimisation: Optimising your website for sharing on social media platforms
- maximising traffic: Techniques for maximising use of social media platforms to drive targeted traffic to your website
- the role of search engine marketing in digital marketing strategies and how to design SEO tactics to support digital marketing strategies
- ethical considerations relevant for SEO plans
- how to find ways to keep spammers away so as to reap the full benefits
- description of the zones of social media marketing including the roles of social communities, social publishing, social entertainment, and social commerce
Participation fee is € 1995 (or £ 1695) per person, including all costs and excluding VAT.
Click here to read the 2013 Masterclass review by Frankwatching (The largest Dutch online marketing channel).